Congratulations to the new District Deputy Grand Master for the Third Masonic District, R.W. Mark L. Collins, Sr.
- Bethesda – January 17th, 7PM – 1st Fraternal
- Pequossette – February 9th, 8PM
- King Solomon’s – February 16th, 8PM
- Mystic Valley – March 14th, 8PM
- February 5, 8AM-1PM – Bethesda Blood Drive
- February 9 – Pequossette 9th Annual Chili Cook-off
- March 3, 8AM – Ritual Workshop (Boston)
- Pequossette Sock Drive – Kicking off in January
For tickets: masonicjazz.eventbrite.com
Bethesda Lodge had the Shriner’s Clown unit present tonight at there October 17th meeting. Do you recognize this clown?
A talk by R.W. Elliot Chikofsky, Tuesday, 21st June 2022, Bethesda Masonic Lodge AF & AM, 7:00 PM, open to the General Public. Newtonville Masonic Apartments, 460 Newtonville Ave, Newtonville MA.